EverybodyWinsLive supports responsible gambling. If you choose to gamble, only spend what you can afford to lose. If you feel you may have a problem with your gambling, ask yourself below mentioned questions:
FML RESPONSIBLE GAMING POLICY
The FML Group of Companies (“FML” or “Everybody Wins”) is committed to ensuring our customers have a thoroughly enjoyable gaming experience, both on our site and within our stores. While gaming is a lawful form of entertainment, as with all things in life, moderation is key and we at FML always encourage our customers to remain responsible while having fun. Within our store, the following rules are prominently displayed to foster responsible gaming behavior:
- Gaming is for entertainment purposes only.
- Never spend more than you can afford to lose! Set your loss limits!
- NEVER play if you have been drinking alcoholic beverages or are under the influence of any heavy medication.
- Gaming should NEVER interfere with the quality of your life (FAMILY, WORK, FINANCE, ETC.)
How do you know if you have a gaming addiction?
The following are common signs that can help with you with making an initial self assessment:
- Have you ever been criticized for excessive gaming?
- Do you see gaming as a way to escape from life’s pressures?
- Do you gamble alone for long periods?
- Have you ever missed work, school, or family obligations due to gaming?
- Have you ever lied about the amount of money spent on gaming?
- Have you ever lied about the length of time you spent on gaming?
- Have you ever lied, stolen, or borrowed money in order to continue gaming?
- Are you reluctant to spend your ‘gaming money’ on anything else?
- After losing, do you feel that you have to try to ‘win back” your losses as soon as possible?
- Should you run out of money, do you feel lost or in despair?
- Have you lost interest in previous hobbies, pastimes, or even family and friends due to your gaming habits?
- Do you spend until the last penny is gone while indulging in gaming?
The more questions that you answer ‘yes’ to, the greater the likelihood that you may indeed have a gaming problem. We at FML encourage you to please contact our customer service hotline at 394-3330/6 if you feel within yourself that you may not have your gaming habits under control.
Maybe it’s someone you know or love that you suspect has a gaming addition?
Everybody Wins encourages you to please contact our customer service hotline at 394-3330/6 for advice on how to best to bring assistance to the situation. Concerned family and friends however must be mindful that FML cannot simply enact ‘Self Exclusion’ or block a person’s account at their request. As prescribed by the Gaming Laws and Regulations of The Bahamas, a court order must first be obtained in order to have a person’s account blocked or placed on the ‘self exclusion’ list by a concerned third party.
What is Self Exclusion?
If you feel within yourself that you are not being responsible with your gaming habits, you can opt to have yourself placed temporarily or permanently on our ‘Self Exclusion’ List. For assistance with this, you can contact us via our Customer Service Hotline (394-3330/6) and speak with one of our agents. For your convenience, you can alternatively click on the following link https://everybodywinslive.com/en/myaccount/selfExclusion and under “Account Blocking” place yourself on our list for a certain period of time, or have yourself permanently excluded. Due note that once you opt for ‘Permanent self-exclusion’, you will have to personally visit our Customer Service Department before any further action can be taken.
How do you Set Time Limits?
If you want to place time limits on your gaming sessions, please click on the following link https://everybodywinslive.com/en/myaccount/selfExclusion and under ‘Session Time’, select the appropriate time frame (in minutes).
How do you limit your Cash Activity?
To assist you with responsibly managing your cash activity, our site here at Everybody Wins has the capability for you to set limits on your ‘Deposits’, ‘Withdrawals’, ‘Cashflow’, ‘Wagers’, and ‘Losses’. Simply click on https://everybodywinslive.com/en/myaccount/paymentlimit and you can define the applicable limits you want to set per day or over a defined period of time. Due note that limits can only be changed once per every 48 hour period.
Preventing Underage Gaming?
At FML, it is unlawful for anyone under the age of 18 to have an account with us or engage in any form of our gaming services. FML reserves the right to ask for age verification information from any of our players and also the right to suspend their account pending the receipt of any information that can confirm age verification to our satisfaction. Should you know of any person that has a registered FML account that is under the age of 18, we encourage you to please notify our customer service department immediately at 394-3330/6. If any person with an FML account is found to be under the age of 18, FML will immediately seek to have that account closed and removed from our system. In an effort to prevent any minors from accessing your online account, or even visiting any and all gaming websites, concerned adults should seek to install appropriate parental control software such as netnanny or cybersitter. Should you or a loved one need assistance with handling a possible gaming addiction, FML again encourages you to please contact our customer service hotline at 394-3330/6 for immediate assistance. Remember, gaming is a fun form of entertainment, and we first and foremost always encourage you to play with us in a responsible way.